Works councils are increasingly confronted with cross-border corporate organizations. The EWC Academy in Hamburg (Germany), as an employee-oriented consultancy and training firm, has specialized itself on the subject.
Our website, available since January 2001, presents the services for:
- Workplace representatives in Germany and other countries
- European works councils and SE works councils
- Special negotiating bodies
- Employee representatives in supervisory boards and workers' directors
Our offer includes:
- Open seminars for individuals registering directly with us
- In-house seminars for individual companies or works councils
- Legal, economic and intercultural consulting
- Strategies for the structuring of consultation procedures
- Collaboration in relevant research projects, e.g. for the European Commission
The EWC Academy (and its forerunner organization) has so far trained and/or advised employee representatives from 264 companies which represents around 21 % of all currently existing transnational works councils in Europe.